Re: Problems getting the .debs :(

On Mon, Jan 11, 1999 at 05:29:48PM +0000, M.C. Vernon wrote:
> libc: (tried downloading from alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/debian, but the
> connection got reset halfway, and then error 421)
> locales: no sign of this...

The 106-0.3 should be in the archive, or they were delayed or rejected. If you
can't get them, use 106-0.2 or make Gordon upload them to alpha...

> less: not in section base, but I got it from section text

That's fine. It's not a base package. It's an add-on.

> slang: can't find it, even on alpha.gnu.org

Sorry. Slang was rejected because it was an old version. Either get the tar
ball (in it is my old version), or wait for me to upload slang1.

This means you can't use ae too, if you are not using my tar ball.

> timezones: on alpha.... I'll get the 109 version

109? Hey, I missed it! Gordon has done some work, it seems.

> Where can I get the two I can't find, and are there any mirrors of
> alpha.gnu.org?

Matthias mailed you a mirror. I would love to see some list of alpha
mirrors in europe.