Problems getting the .debs :(

Dear all,

	I'm trying to assemble the .debs needed to try the new hurd
install. Most of them I get from a local mirror of ftp.debian.org, but the
following are not there:

libc: (tried downloading from alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/debian, but the
connection got reset halfway, and then error 421)
locales: no sign of this...
less: not in section base, but I got it from section text
slang: can't find it, even on alpha.gnu.org
timezones: on alpha.... I'll get the 109 version

Where can I get the two I can't find, and are there any mirrors of
alpha.gnu.org?

Thanks,

Matthew

I presume using 109 is better to 106 for timezones and libc?

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Selwyn College Computer Support
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/8841/