Re: Hurd documentation roadmap

From: Matthias Pfisterer <pfistere@rupert.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject: Re: Hurd documentation roadmap
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 19:06:57 +0100

> I found that in the current Hurd pages important and unimportant
> information, outdated and actual are mixed somewhat randomly. So I felt
> it was necessary to have a completely new structure. I made two
> prototypes for a new structure which can be viewed at
> http://chianti.philosophie.uni-stuttgart.de/~matthias/hurd. Please take
> a look at them and comment. The pages are not fully-working, some links
> do not work. They are rather intended to discuss structure and design
> issues.

  "Alternative Two" is preferable. It's easy to maintain it.

  By the way, I'd like you to make some links to Hurd developpers'
sites in Japan. In particular, my site
<http://duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~okuji>, Uchiyama's site
<http://f77.nop.or.jp> and Yamashita's site
<http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~jargon/> should be useful, at least, for