quinn-diff for hurd-i386 added to webpages

[ Please Cc any replies, my subscription request may still be being
  processed ]

Hi,

FYI: I've added hurd-i386 to the architectures which are compared
nightly to i386 on quinn-diff.nocrew.org.

If anyone finds this helpful, please get in touch, because the
Packages-arch-specific file will surely need updated to exclude lots
of linux specific packages from the hurd listings.

If no one does... no biggy, I discovered a couple of nasty bugs in
quinn diff while testing it on hurd-i386, so I've got my money's worth
:-)

If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, please see
http://quinn.diff.nocrew.org/ for details.

--
James