Re: PARISC Linux website and status update

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:10:02 am Helge Deller wrote:
snipped

> > 	If you need any user level tests run give me a shout.
>
> Thanks a lot for this offering!
>
> But personally I have enough machines here at home (and in the office).
> But what we really would need is a PARISC machine directly accessible via
> the internet which can act as debian buildd server.
> Would you have a possibility to provide such?
>
> Helge
>
> PS: It would help if you just post to the mailing list directly.
> That way other people may see you as well...

Helge et al,

	My RP5470 would probably make a reasonable buildd. I doubt my ADSL link would
cope with the traffic. My electricity bill would go through the roof too.

	If anyone has a solution please shout. I am in southern Australia post code
3024. I DONT want to move this box very far, there is a reason it only cost
me $60AUD :-)  (70kg)

Cheers,

Geoff.