Re: PARISC Linux website and status update

On 19-Apr-13, at 8:42 PM, Dave Land wrote:

On another note, does anyone know if there has been any new drivers added in for Xorg support on the FX-10 graphics cards yet? Sure would be nice to be able to run a real desktop without having to try to chase down a PCIX Fire GL graphics card (which actually will work with Xorg).

As far as I know, documentation was never released for the FX-10. So, this is unlikely. A better bet would be a generic AMD/ATI card, particularly if you don't need boot console support. Think Kyle played with this a few years ago but I'm not sure he got it working. There seems to be a Radeon 7000/VE
lurking in my rp3440 which I have never tried.

lspci
e0:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI RV100 QY [Radeon 7000/VE]

Dave
--
John David Anglin	dave.anglin@bell.net