Re: PARISC Linux website and status update

On 4/19/13 3:12 PM, Helge Deller wrote:
Hello everyone,

During the last few days I've invested some time in updating our
* main website at http://www.parisc-linux.org (including news-updates and favicon) and the
* Wiki at http://wiki.parisc-linux.org

As such, we now have some more current documentation about
* http://wiki.parisc-linux.org/Debian_Ports_Installation  - How to install from Debian-Ports
* http://wiki.parisc-linux.org/Debian_Ports - Status about (technical) migration to Debian-Ports, and
* http://wiki.parisc-linux.org/TODO - current status and TODOs regarding infrastructure, debian packages and kernel development.

Feedback and corrections are very much welcome.
Volunteers to help are even more welcome :-)

Helge

BTW: We have a Wiki at kernel.org (https://parisc.wiki.kernel.org) as well. Right now I only added links to the existing website/wiki there...

Yaayy!! Thank you thank you! It's nice to see some activity here again. I have Lenny on a J6750 workstation that I would very much like to upgrade in the near future. It looks like that may be possible now. :)

On another note, does anyone know if there has been any new drivers added in for Xorg support on the FX-10 graphics cards yet? Sure would be nice to be able to run a real desktop without having to try to chase down a PCIX Fire GL graphics card (which actually will work with Xorg).

Thanks for the updates Helge!

--
Dave Land
Land Computer Service