Re: New install on HP C3750

Hi Dave,

On 12/10/2012 08:17 PM, John David Anglin wrote:
My TLB and cache fixes still aren't in the current kernel. Have been wondering if
there's enough interest.

There is lots of interest!
Given the fact that this still is the major reason why HPPA isn't any longer fully supported by Debian, and that you invested so much time in finding the root cause of the bug, I think it would be very sad if we won't be able to include your patches in the main kernel. Personally I wouldn't even care if your patches go in into the kernel as one big chunk without splitting it up logically.

Helge