HPPA and Squeeze

Hi,

As mentioned previously[0], the release team haven't been happy with the
state of the HPPA port in Debian. After the release team meeting[1], it
has been decided that unfortunatly HPPA will not be supported for
Squeeze. This was after careful consideration, and wasn't an easy
decision.

This means that ftpmasters will be asked to remove HPPA from testing and
unstable from the 30th June. It is suggested that HPPA porters may wish
to consider using debian-ports.org if they wish to continue with the
port.

Regards,
Neil McGovern

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2009/04/msg00299.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2009/05/msg00080.html
--
< MadCoder> and right now I'm wearing a tutu and am doing dance steps
< Maulkin> I'm scared by the French cabal in tutus.