Release Team will meet this weekend

Hello,

this is just a quick mail to let you know that the Release Team will be
holding a meeting in Cambridge, UK, this coming weekend. The meeting
will be attended by Luk Claes, Pierre Habouzit, Philipp Kern, Neil
McGovern and myself. As mentioned in d-d-a, this meeting was originally
planned for April, but it was impossible to find a date and it has had
to be postponed until now.

We have all the mails that were sent to feedback@release.debian.org back
then, and we hope to be able to come with some sensible proposals and
intentions that we'll present to the Project for discussion, regarding
our development cycles and the Squeeze cycle in particular.

Cheers,

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.