Re: HPPA and Squeeze

Neil McGovern a écrit :
> This means that ftpmasters will be asked to remove HPPA from testing and
> unstable from the 30th June. It is suggested that HPPA porters may wish
> to consider using debian-ports.org if they wish to continue with the
> port.

With my debian-ports.org admin's hat, I found that one month (or even
less) is a bit short for a migration to debian-ports.org, especially
given it's a process where concerned persons have to invest their free
time all together.

Also, debian-ports.org has been setup to help new architectures until
they meet the archive criterias. If we also want to use it for dying
architectures, we will need more admin resources, and sooner or later
more hardware resources.

Kind regards,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73