Re: HPPA and Squeeze

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As mentioned previously[0], the release team haven't been happy with the
> state of the HPPA port in Debian. After the release team meeting[1], it
> has been decided that unfortunatly HPPA will not be supported for
> Squeeze. This was after careful consideration, and wasn't an easy
> decision.

I don't question that. To make things as transparent as they should
be, could you elaborate on the grounds for that decision?

I think it'd be nice if those were publicly stated so that if people
raise eyebrows / want to help, they know exactly what's wrong.

Thanks

--
Thibaut VARENE
http://www.parisc-linux.org/~varenet/