Re: open issues with the hppa port

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Carlos O'Donell<carlos@systemhalted.org> wrote:
> As the glibc hppa ports maintainer I can commit to the following NPTL
> transition plan:
>
> * August 30th, completed NPTL rewrite to support debian partial upgrades.
> * August 31st to September 19th testing including complex test cases.

Completed September 4th, 2009.

> * September 20th to 29th integration with debian-glibc package.

Completed September 8th, 2009.

> * September 30th, NPTL transition complete.

The debian-glibc is working on this. I have delivered to them a set of
patches for integration with the debian eglibc sources.

The transition to NPTL should be complete in the next couple of days.

Who should I contact regarding buildd stability issues?

I have setup sbuild on my a500 to *simulate* a buildd, but obviously I
don't have integrated into the wanna-build.

I think that given my sbuild setup I should be able to reproduce the
buildd instability issues and determine their cause.

Cheers,
Carlos.