Re: hppa release status

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 07:25:17PM +0200, Thibaut VARENE wrote:
> I don't blame you for saying that, but it seemed to me that Debian
> (contrary to some other well known derivative) wasn't focusing only on
> "lively" architectures and allowed "dead" ones to get a second life.
> And it's not as if PA-RISC machines had only the horsepower of some
> high end m68k box... ;P

The skills you learn working on a port, whether active, or something
that should have been smelted back from whence it came, are invaluable
experience in the technology field.

I don't think anyone would disagree that the practical debugging skills,
and general know-how are applicable to far more than just parisc.