Re: Fail to install debian on PARISC C110

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 12:15:58AM -0700, vincent young wrote:
> needs to be restarted.
> In the meantime, I will try to get more information
> regarding the this issue.

If you are willing and able to collect a bit more information about
the symptoms you are seeing, the following URL would help you
organize that:

Essentially, we need to know which kernel version is being used.
Using a newer Debian installer from here _might_ work: