Re: Fail to install debian on PARISC C110

Thanks for replying, when I deselect the zalon module
from being loaded, everything works. However, I could
not configure the network or partition the harddisk.
It seems it could not detect any of the devices. Used
the hardware detect, and zalon scsi is a required
module. Loading it would cause the box to crash and
needs to be restarted.

The box's original HPUX seems to be working correctly.
However, when I acquire the unit, it has a root login
which I have no access to, hence I need to reinstall
Debian and remove the original partition. I hope this
is possible.

In the meantime, I will try to get more information
regarding the this issue.

Many thanks,
Vincent.