Re: Fail to install debian on PARISC C110

Hi,
 I hope this helps,

* Version of the kernel you are running (output of the
uname -a command)
- Linux (none) 2.6.8-2-32

* What compiler and linker did you use to build the
kernel? (gcc 3.0.4? 3.2? What version of binutils? Are
you cross-compiling?)
- No compile, installation using CD using sarge 3.1r2
for hppa.

* What machine you are booting the kernel on? (712/80?
B132L? C3000?)
- HP9000 C110

* Does it have a remote management card?
- No

* Are you trying to use serial console or graphics
console?
- graphics console,

* What kernel command line is palo using?
'0/vmlinux root=/dev/ram initrd=0/ramdisk
ramdisk_size=21384 init=/linuxrc' console=tty0
sti=8/0 sti_font=VGA8x16 TERM=linux

* Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit kernel
32-bit kernel

* Register dumps,System.map,console output
Observations:
None, except the whole system crash when loading the
zalon7xx module for zalon SCSI, cannot switch console
using ALT-Functions keys, even when I am in console
mode, whenever the loading reaches the zalon module,
the entire system hangs, only remedy is to reboot.

This happens intermittently, with this message
displayed over and over again "kernel: HP SDC:
Transaction add failed: transaction already queued?"

Thanks,
Best regards,
Vincent.