Re: hi and I need some help with an hp9000/889/k460

Hi,
today I tried to boot with 65 536k ramdisk, but the error was the same, the
ramdisk driver gets initialized a thousand times, now with more kb's.
is there a possibility to boot without ramdisk? perhaps directly at the
harddisk?

or have you any other ideas woh we could get the hp running?

btw, is someone hppa-linux experienced located near frankfurt, or better
wiesbaden, in germany?

cu
Dieter

--