Re: Woody won't boot after kernel update

Roland Leurs a écrit :
Hello,

I'm having some problems booting my Apollo 715/50 after installing a new
kernel. I installed palinux-32-2.4.26-pa1_0-2_all.deb and now it keeps
waiting after setting the system time using the hardware clock. The
heartbeat led flashes two times quickly, waits two seconds and so on. I
cannot find this behavior in the service manual.

I got a similar problem, after installing a home made 2.4.25 kernel.

Any hints?

Maybe:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2003/debian-hppa-200309/msg00013.html

Temporary hack : move/rename scripts that update the clock in init.d
My solution: buy a new motherboard battery

--
Damien