Re: DF <> SE Compatibility, Size compatibility with Debian, /HOME & other noobness?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Grundler" <grundler@parisc-linux.org>
> You have a differential disk attached to a differential scsi controller:
> ncr53c720-0: ID 7, Fast-10, Parity Checking, Differential
>   Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST32171W          Rev: HPM2
> Attached scsi disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 5, lun 0

OK, thanks.
Now I see how I should exactly read the dmesg, when concerning SCSI
disks.

However, now I still have to figure out why my HP doesn't
want to boot from that 9-GB disk!

> The right hand side of that label shows which slots could be cabled
> as differential SCSI.

Thanks again...

> Hey, americans don't shoot people...we just bomb them.

Auch. You have my deepest sympathy.
I wouldn't want to live in the US right now :-/
You must feel powerless.

 - bram