Help: running on B2000

hi all,
I have a B2000 workstation with Visualize-fxe graphics
card. Is debian supports this graphics card? If not, can I
use the monitor to run debian in console mode or do I have to
connect a terminal?
Also is it possible to install debian side-by-side hp-ux on the same disk but on a seperate partition? My impression is that I need
a separate disk drive for debian. Since I have only one disk
drive, I haven't tried installing debian on it. But recently
I saw a gentoo live-cd for pa-risc on their ftp-site and tried
running it. The 1st CD fails with HPMC and 2nd CD hangs while
scanning for something called NCR53c406a. I know this probably is not
the right list to ask but can anyone give me some idea about what is
wrong? thanks

saurav