Re: 735 does not found a bootdev after install

Chuck Slivkoff wrote:

> At "BOOT_ADMIN>", type "search". Is your SCSI disk found? Are multiple
> disks installed? If so, are you sure you are attempting to boot from
> the proper disk?

Only the one disk is attached i installed to. Nothing more. The Search
only found my rbootd server, nothing more. I can type "boot scsi" (there
is only 1 disk connected -> so it matches the propper disk) and the 735 is
doing sth. on the hdd, but then boot fails and the machine rescans the
bootdevices....

   Greetings, Oliver

--
Oliver Lehmann, lehmann@ans-netz.de, http://www.pofo.de/