Re: 735 does not found a bootdev after install

On Sunday, Dec 8, 2002, at 02:30 US/Eastern, Oliver Lehmann wrote:

But my IPL does not found my scsi disk. only my netboot-host. (i pulled
the HVD drives, with hp-ux installed, out before i started the debian
installtion - just to be secure of my data ;).
I choosed "a" for the BOOT_ADMIN> promt, and then typed "boot scsi". I
hear theat he is doing sth. on the harddisk, but then i got a maybe 6 or 7 lines long hexdump, and he rescans the bootdevices (like you choose boot
lan w/o a rbootd daemon runing somewhere)

At "BOOT_ADMIN>", type "search". Is your SCSI disk found? Are multiple disks installed? If so, are you sure you are attempting to boot from the proper disk?