Re: System failures: LEDs 1, 2 & 6

Carlos:

Thanks for the reply.

We're using the kernel that came with the 0.9.2 distribution, and I
doubt that apt-get update has been run.  We have a serial console
(minicom from an Intel front end) but of course it is only useful if
connected to the machine that fails.  I can't give more specific
information because the computer science wizards have disconnected our
gateway to the cluster in anticipation of a physical move down the
hall (they did this on Thursday last, without bothering to tell us it
would happen, or when it would be back up).

Your questions suggest a tie between the software and the hardware.
Can you elaborate?

Thanks,

Dean

--