Re: System failures: LEDs 1, 2 & 6: thanks for the replies

Carlos and Martin-Éric:

Thanks for the replies.  I will ensure that an "apt-get update/upgrade"
is done as soon as we get our network connection back.  I presume that
the unstable release is what we should be using.

Furthermore, I'll ensure that the memory is clean and properly seated.

I'll post back to this list on our progress as soon as these are done.

Thanks again.

Dean

--
				Dean Provins