Re: RFS: libpsm2

Files-Excluded is an "undocumented feature" of d/copyright and uscan.

I was going through the process of documenting my code import
procedure when I found this. At the time, I was writing some scripts
to repack the upstream tarball. The exclusion stanza does what I was
looking for, in this case.

I have reservation with putting the code exclusion in d/copyright, but
it seems like that was the decision made and accepted by deb devs.

So, is the recommendation to expect the maintainer to put flags on the
import command, which is supposed to be automated? I guess that can be
documented in d/README.source.
Brian T. Smith
System Fabric Works
Senior Technical Staff