Re: RFS: libpsm2

Hi Brian,

I looked at the package and have following remarks:

* Please move it from pkg-ofed/libpsm2.git to debian-hpc/libpsm2.git
since we want to give up pkg-ofed

* Please look into providing the appstream metadata. It looks useful:

$ lintian-info -t appstream-metadata-missing-modalias-provide
W: appstream-metadata-missing-modalias-provide
N:
N:   This package contain a udev rule for providing device access to the
N:   console user (using the uaccess udev TAG) or to members of the plugdev
N:   file group without announcing the hardware support using AppStream.
N:
N:   Refer to https://wiki.debian.org/AppStream/Guidelines for details.
N:
N:   Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
N:
N:   Check: appstream-metadata, Type: binary
N:

* Please drop "Files-Excluded: debian/*" from debian/copyright. This is
not needed with the "3.0 (quilt)" format.

* use https for copyright format url

* there are some tabs in debian/copyright

* Please adjust the minimum version in debian/libpsm2-2.symbol - do
they really work with 10.3.0 or do they require 10.3.X?

--
Benjamin Drung
System Developer

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
D - 10405 Berlin

Email: benjamin.drung@profitbricks.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506 B
Geschäftsführer: Achim Weiss, Matthias Steinberg