Re: hpc team

On 2017-11-22 12:33, Afif Elghraoui wrote:

I think this is a great idea and I'd move gridengine there right away.

That would be awesome! We can also invite Gennaro to join Debian HPC and
move Slurm under its umbrella.

@Gennaro, what do you think about co-maintaining Slurm under Debian HPC's umbrella? It would allow to have a better visibility of HPC-relevant software packaged in Debian and eventually share maintenance burden. From a packaging point of view, nothing changes (except the maintainer and uploaders fields).

But with the alioth deprecation, I'm not sure what's to be used as the
maintainer email address (mailing lists on lists.debian.org aren't
supposed to be used for commit or bug notifications [1]).

I am also not sure about the plan too. From what I gathered, they are
recommending using Tracker to get commit notifications and lists.d.o for
discussions lists. I'll investigate the status of the concept of teams
implemented in Tracker.d.o and report back here.

Cheers,

--
Mehdi