Re: RFS: qperf

Hi Afif,

Am Donnerstag, den 09.11.2017, 03:25 -0500 schrieb Afif Elghraoui:
> On November 8, 2017 11:59:54 PM EST, Brian Smith <bsmith@systemfabric
> works.com> wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I have pushed my qperf packaging to alioth at
> > https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/pkg-ofed/qperf.git .
> >
> > As I do not possess Debian Maintainer status, I need to find a
> > sponsor
> > for the package. Given the esoteric nature of qperf and its
> > intended
> > membership in pkg-ofed, I thought that I would send a sponsorship
> > request to this list.
> >

> If nobody else beats me to it, I may be able to review this tomorrow
> night.
>
> Brian, are you subscribed to debian-hpc? I'm wondering if it's
> necessary to Cc you on replies to the list.

thanks for taking care of the review. I had a quick look at the
packages and some comments on it:

* The packages (or at least some files) is dual-license with GPL-2 or
BSD.

* I would indent the Copyright lines (so that the year numbers are
vertical aligned)

* Do you know wrap-and-sort?

* Since I am (probably) the last member of the pkg-ofed team, we should
not use this team as Maintainer in debian/control (unless we decide to
revive the team).

* The copyright in debian/rules is inappropriate unless you grant some
rights (e.g. by stating that debian/rules is licensed under GPL, e.g.)

* why do you move configure.in to configure.ac? Shouldn't upstream do
that change?

--
Benjamin Drung
System Developer

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
D - 10405 Berlin

Email: benjamin.drung@profitbricks.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506 B
Geschäftsführer: Achim Weiss, Matthias Steinberg