RFS: qperf

Greetings,

I have pushed my qperf packaging to alioth at
https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/pkg-ofed/qperf.git .

As I do not possess Debian Maintainer status, I need to find a sponsor
for the package. Given the esoteric nature of qperf and its intended
membership in pkg-ofed, I thought that I would send a sponsorship
request to this list.

Boilerplate RFS info follows. Thanks for your time.

=+=+=+=

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qperf":

 * Package name    : qperf
   Version         : 0.4.9-2
   Upstream Author : Johann George <johann@georgex.org>
 * URL             :  http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/qperf
 * License         : GPL, BSD
   Section         : utils

  It builds these binary packages:

    qperf - Measure socket and RDMA performance

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/qperf

  dget https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qperf/qperf_0.4.9-2.dsc

  More information about qperf can be obtained from
https://linux.die.net/man/1/qperf.

  Changes since the last upload:

  qperf (0.4.9-2) unstable; urgency=medium

    * Change package distribution to unstable.
    * Add debian/tests/control with an empty Tests stanza.

   -- Brian T. Smith <bsmith@systemfabricworks.com>  Wed, 08 Nov 2017
21:58:22 -0600

Regards,

Brian T. Smith