Re: RFS: qperf

Hi, Brian,

[Dropping pkg-ofed--I'm getting all messages twice, so I suspect the pkg-ofed mailing list is forwarding to debian-hpc following its deprecation]

On November 8, 2017 11:59:54 PM EST, Brian Smith <bsmith@systemfabricworks.com> wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I have pushed my qperf packaging to alioth at
>https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/pkg-ofed/qperf.git .
>
>As I do not possess Debian Maintainer status, I need to find a sponsor
>for the package. Given the esoteric nature of qperf and its intended
>membership in pkg-ofed, I thought that I would send a sponsorship
>request to this list.

If nobody else beats me to it, I may be able to review this tomorrow night.

Brian, are you subscribed to debian-hpc? I'm wondering if it's necessary to Cc you on replies to the list.

regards
Afif