Re: Adding copilot

On Fri, 21 Oct 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

[...]

I might take a look at packaging cvc5, too, if it doesn't seem too difficult.

What4 can use cvc4 if available, but it can't use cvc5 AFAIK. It's not one of the supported solvers:

   What4.Solver.Adapter
   What4.Solver.Boolector
   What4.Solver.CVC4
   What4.Solver.DReal
   What4.Solver.ExternalABC
   What4.Solver.STP
   What4.Solver.Yices
   What4.Solver.Z3

It might still make sense to package it, but it would not help address this issue, I don't think.

Oh, interesting. I was looking at the README.md in the what4 github repository, and there is some cvc5 code there:
https://github.com/GaloisInc/what4/blob/master/what4/src/What4/Solver/CVC5.hs

But it seems that was added since the last what4 release, so you're right.

Disabling the tests might be the best option for now.

Scott