Re: Adding copilot

On Mon, 30 May 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

Hi,

I'm just following up on this.

Have you had a chance to review what4's dependencies? Is there anything I can help with?

Really hoping we can make this happen.

Hey Ivan,

Unfortunately, I have not made any progress. Too much to do and too little time. :(

Something that would be very helpful, if you have time, would be to figure out the changes required to the package plan[1] in order to add/update all the necessary dependencies. This will give us the full scope of what changes need to be implemented in Debian and then we could start working on them.

The way that it works is that you would add copilot to the packages.txt file, and then run ./test-packages.pl and see if it succeeds. I have already started working on it here[2], so you could start with my changes. You can see that I patched the copilot-theorem cabal file with the changes that I mentioned.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Scott

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/haskell-team/package-plan
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/haskell-team/package-plan/-/merge_requests/7