Re: Adding copilot

On 2022-05-04 19:46, Scott Talbert wrote:
On Wed, 4 May 2022, Scott Talbert wrote:

[...]
After searching the rest of the dependency tree exhaustively, these were the
goals I've had most trouble fulfilling: copilot, ansi-terminal,
copilot-theorem

Actually, I read that wrong.  copilot-theorem seems to require an
*older* version of ansi-terminal.  Can it be updated to use
ansi-terminal 0.10.3?

Scott,

Thanks a lot for checking. That can be bumped up (I just checked by modifying that constraint in the cabal package).

I've made this change temporarily available here:
https://github.com/Copilot-Language/copilot/tree/develop-version-bounds

Are you able to test with that change (just to see if it works or if anything else needs to be changed)?

Thanks,

Ivan