Re: Contributing to pandoc dependencies

Hi Jonas,

On Sat, 2022-05-28 at 16:49 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I noticed that enough packages were avilable in experimental to bump
> pandoc to 2.10.

You may want to wait until I've done commonmark-pandoc, then you can go
to 2.10.1, up to you though.

> ...or so I thought:
>
> I have now released NMUs of haskell-texmath and
> haskell-hslua-module-system - simple rebuilds against other packages
> only in experimental for now, so I haven't bothered to file a formal
> NMU
> bugreport (but can easily do so if someone wants it).
>
> I wanted to also do NMUs of haskell-hslua-module-text and
> haskell-tasty-lua, but turned out they both are buggy.
>
> Upgrading pandoc now awaits fixing bug#1011989 and #1011992.

I've just had a quick look at them. Did you build them with pbuilder? I
had an issue with some packages where they would build with debuild but
not pbuilder because pbuilder wasn't using a UTF-8 locale.

I was just wondering as the error looks like it could be due to that:
commitBuffer: invalid argument (invalid character)

> Anyone feel like looking into those?

If not, I can have a look at them as I upgraded hslua.

--
Robert