Re: How Can I Help?

On Monday, 21 March 2022 00.24.17 CDT Mikolaj Konarski wrote:
> If you'd like to contribute to Debian Haskell for the sake
> of people that can't operate cabal, I'm afraid it's best to get
> through the DD process and commit to DD duties.

I'm not opposed to becoming a DD.  However, my read of the process of becoming
a DD involves contributing to Debian beforehand, to proof I can be trusted
with the authority.

Is there no way to contribute to Haskell packages in Bookworm and future
without already being a DD?

Twitter: @BoydSSmithJr                   `-'(. .)`-'
https://iguanasuicide.net/                   \_/