How Can I Help?

I'm not a DD or anything, but I am interested in making sure we continue to
have good Haskell package and tools in Debian, because I install several of
them that way.

Is there a status page where I can find tasks?  Or can someone propose some?

I've been on Debian for my personal systems since 2007, and been using Haskell
as a hobbyist since 2010, so I think I know some basic stuff, but I'm also
quite willing to learn if that's what I need to do before I can lighten the
load.

My motivation is that I want to install stylish-haskell 0.14.0.1 without
breaking my XMonad, but I don't expect to be able to work on that directly
until we can get a newer GHC in Sid. :)
Twitter: @BoydSSmithJr                   `-'(. .)`-'
https://iguanasuicide.net/                   \_/