Re: Transition, libghc-xmonad-dev

Jonas writes:

> Quoting Adam Sjøgren (2020-07-05 17:58:57)

>> Maybe I should try to get rid of the dependency on Text.Pandoc in
>> xmonad, it is only used to generate the man-page from a markdown file
>> with some keybindings inserted.

> If xmonad really only use pandoc for translating markdown, then it
> sounds quite sensible to me to try (only) use cmark instead.

xmonad's GenerateManPage uses Text.Pandoc to convert markdown to both
man (troff) and html, if cmark can do the first conversion as well, your
suggestion sounds like a good idea.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "And all you can talk about is money and fairytales        Adam Sjøgren
  of eternal economic growth. How dare you!"           asjo@koldfront.dk