Re: Transition, libghc-xmonad-dev

On Sun, Jul 05, 2020 at 03:11:34PM +0200, Adam Sjøgren wrote:
> Is there anything I can help with, with the currently ongoing
> transition?

* Review https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/haskell.html for
  packages that are broken on a subset of architectures, and investigate
  the build failures on those architectures.  You can also get a different
  view for a particular architecture by going to (example for amd64)
  https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=amd64&suite=sid
* Look into RC bugs at
  https://bugs.debian.org/pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
* Look at the output of the package-plan build at, for example,
  https://jenkins.debian.net/job/haskell-package-plan/ and help package
  anything with an "Added:" line that isn't already in the NEW queue

> Specifically I'm interested in libghc-xmonad-dev, which can't be
> installed due to:

So for this about all you can do is either join the FTP team as an
assistant who can help make a dent in the enormous backlog at
https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html or lobby someone to make that
situation better.  Otherwise we could be waiting for months or it
could be magically resolved tomorrow.