Re: Several Pending Autoremovals

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:26 AM, Clint Adams <clint@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:55:06PM -0400, Justin Geibel wrote:
> > I'm not a DD or DM, so I don't believe I have access to do so.  For now, I've
> > attached the patch generated by `git format-patch origin/master` below.
>
> No, you do.

Okay, I must be using the wrong URL or something then.  I don't see an SCM tab on Alioth like I do at pkg-ruby-extras [1].  I used that page as a guide to guess the URL and get the following error when attempting a clone:

$ git clone git+ssh://jtgeibel-guest@scm.alioth.debian.org//git/pkg-haskell/DHG_packages.git
Cloning into 'DHG_packages'...
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

I don't get a password prompt, it seems to only attempt publickey login.  I can't find a place to add my public key to Alioth.  I show up as a "Junior Developer" on the pkg-haskell member list.  I'll incorporate your comments after work today, and then push an updated commit.

Thanks,
Justin