Re: gitit post-update hook issue

Hi Dmitry

I think you misunderstood me. This extra-depends-file is there so that depending packages do _not_ have to manually add such dependencies..Note, for example, that you are missing a version constraint for the -data package.

The dependency should have been added by the substvar. Why has it not?

I'm travelling today, so I cannot check.

Joachim