gitit post-update hook issue

Here is commented typescript:

	Script started on Tue 19 Jan 2016 04:25:41 AM MSK
	$ pwd
	/tmp/foo
	$ ls
	typescript
	$ gitit
	gitit: /usr/share/filestore/extra/post-update: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
	$ ls
	wikidata/  gitit.log  typescript
	$ ls wikidata
	.git
	$ # no front-page!!
	$ gitit
	Created static/css/custom.css
	Created static/img/logo.png
	Created templates/footer.st
	^C
	$ ls wikidataa
	.git
	$ # still no front page!!

	Script done on Tue 19 Jan 2016 04:26:49 AM MSK

So problem is failure to invoke post-update hook aborts process, which
also initialize front page. Nothing stops user from initializing it
herself, via web interface or git, though. Problem is that I fail to
locate code where post-update hook is invoked from. I will keep digging,
but if you see more then me, help is welcome.

--
Accept: text/plain, text/x-diff