Re: ghc-7.10.3 is out...

On Sun, Dec 06, 2015 at 02:16:06PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> thanks, Clint, for doing this work! What is the status right now?

At least hmatrix and Hsmtlib are broken.

Unless we can make mtl-compat and nats into dummy packages of some
kind, they'll need to be removed and set to avoid.

> There were some REJECTS from your uploads. Are you on top of these, or
> do you need help?

It's unclear to me why some of them say "no source available".

> I am a bit surprised that you combined the upload with a upgrade to new
> versions. I would have put the well-tested and complete state of

Yes, that was a mistake.  I was experiencing many build failures and
thought upgrading would be easier.