ghc-7.10.3 is out...

Hi,

at http://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.10.3/ you can find GHC-7.10.3.
This unblocks our way to unstable. Yay!

I’m traveling this week. So if you do not wait me to return, here is
what you (if you are a DD) can do:
 * Update the GHC packaging in the experimental branch to 7.10.3.
 * Change the VCS-* fields of all packages to point to git.
 * Bump all packages, with unstable as the target distribution.
 * Upload all(!) packages to unstable.

The latter is much quicker when done as source-only upload, if you feel
bold. Things are well-tested in experimental.

BTW, it would be nice to have a "dht" command that prepares source-only
uploads for all (or all specified) packages.