Re: ghc-7.10.3 is out...

Hi,

thanks, Clint, for doing this work! What is the status right now?

There were some REJECTS from your uploads. Are you on top of these, or
do you need help?

Am Samstag, den 05.12.2015, 02:03 +0000 schrieb Clint Adams:
> As part of upgrading to LTS 3.16, someone will also need to package
>
> aeson-extra 0.2.2.0
> binary-orphans 0.1.2.0
> binary-tagged 0.1.3.0
> bytestring-handle 0.1.0.3
> generics-sop 0.1.1.2
> http-api-data 0.2.1
> lens-family-core 1.2.0
> refact 0.3.0.2
> text-binary 0.2.1

any takers for this so far?

I am a bit surprised that you combined the upload with a upgrade to new
versions. I would have put the well-tested and complete state of
experimental to unstable for a swift migration to testing, and upgrade
to LTS either on a git branch only, or in experimental.
(Or is that what you have done? I didn’t actually check :])