Re: Pending removals: Some happstack, iteratee, mueval, leksah

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> For
> Debian’s purposes, that is not an ideal situation, and we will probably
> chose to remove it soon. It can be re-added later, if there is user
> demand, of course.

It builds and runs fine with my current Debian testing system... Other
people on Github say it does not build and run fine on more recent
GHCs, and that is not something I can fix on my own since I am not
going to upgrade my own system to Debian unstable and risk my other
stuff just to see how mueval will run.

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net