Re: Pending removals: Some happstack, iteratee, mueval, leksah

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 03.07.2015, 08:55 -0700 schrieb David Fox:
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Adam Bergmark <adam@bergmark.nl>
> wrote:
> > Where did this e-mail originate from?
> >
> > Anyway, mueval is not obsolete afaik, gwern has recently been
> > active in merging pull requests. There was talk about a package
> > takeover[1] before that but that may no longer be necessary.

good to hear. Still, the last commit to the git repository was on April
7th, and it does not build with the latest Stackage LTS release. For
Debian’s purposes, that is not an ideal situation, and we will probably
chose to remove it soon. It can be re-added later, if there is user
demand, of course.

I would be much less worried if mueval was made part of stackage.