Re: Pending removals: Some happstack, iteratee, mueval, leksah

​The thread originated at ​debian-haskell@lists.debian.org

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Adam Bergmark <adam@bergmark.nl> wrote:
Where did this e-mail originate from?

Anyway, mueval is not obsolete afaik, gwern has recently been active in merging pull requests. There was talk about a package takeover[1] before that but that may no longer be necessary.

- Adam

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:11 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 02.07.2015, 10:22 -0700 schrieb David Fox:
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 12:30 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org
> > wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > currently, our package plan lists these packages as obsolete:
> >
> > happstack 7.0.2 obsolete # needs old happstack-server
> Yes, happstack is no longer a package, all the happstack packages
> have suffixes now.
>
> >  happstack-heist 7.2.4 obsolete # needs old blaze-builder
> >
> Happstack-heist is no longer supported.

that explains a lot. Shouldn’t these packages then be marked as
obsolete on Hackage? Would have saved me from a lot of wondering and
worrying, at least.