Re: Best VCS layout for our packages?

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 01.07.2015, 17:08 +0300 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov:
> Take a look in
>
> 	/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/users/kaction-guest/bare-united
>
> What do you think? It was generated by attached script (takes several
> hours and a lot of heat)

very good job! I like it.

A few minor comments:

 * It would be nice to also have the repos from
   /darcs/pkg-haskell/old/.
 * These two repos should be excluded:
   mrconfig policy
 * The haskell-platform/ repository already contains a debian/
   directory, so here you need to skip moving it into a subdirectory.
 * All patches have me as a committer. Can you change that so that
   the author is the committer?
 * https://github.com/kaction/darcs-to-git does not exist, it seems
   Is it private or something?

I’m surprised that you did not use any of the git-merging-tools that I
mentioned on the list, but if the result is good, then that’s of course
fine!

I’d appreciate another pair of eyeballs. So especially those who are
happy to switch to git: Can you review this repository as well?