Re: GHC-7.10 fallout

stmlib and hstmlib: these I am working on but they have no reverse deps so you can remove them if you wish. --Kris

On Aug 21, 2015 12:06 AM, "Sven Bartscher" <sven.bartscher@weltraumschlangen.de> wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:57:13 +0200
Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> > haskell-edison-core_1.2.2.1-3
> >  ^- needs adjustment due to AMP. Does anyone care? Else we can
> > remove Edison*
>
> Still open

[...]
> > haskell-x509-util_1.5.2-1
> >  ^- https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-certificate/issues/54
>
> Nix has removed that packages. Should we as well?
>
> > frown_0.6.1-14.1
> >  ^- AMP fallout. simple patch required
>
> Still open. Any takers?
>
> > haskell-scrobble_0.2.1.1-3
> >  ^- https://github.com/chrisdone/scrobble/issues/2
> >     Drop this?
>
> Upstram might look into. But still, this is a non-key non-stackage
> package. Drop it?

I don't care about these and they don't have reverse dependencies.
If no one speaks up for them I suggest that we remove them. Should we
set some kind of deadline for that?

[...]
> > haskell-hsmtlib_0.2.0.6-1
> >  ^- Kris is on it
>
> Still open. Any takers?
[...]
I can't find this in the package-plan. Am I too stupid or is there some
catch?

Regards
Sven